We are actively looking for an agent’s assistant to join the team full time.
You will share responsibility for the day-to-day running of the office, support the agents and liaise with clients, producers and casting directors.
- Booking in artists for castings
- Putting together light boxes of models/actors for clients
- Preparing model cards
- Updating news across all of our platforms
- Helping edit agency website
- Checking, downloading and uploading self-tapes
- Updating social media when required.
- Attending theatre and events out of office hours
Must have good working knowledge of outlook, word and excel with an excellent telephone manner. Must be able to build a rapport quickly with a variety of people and be personable and unflappable. Needs to have excellent administration and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and retain information with an eye for detail.
- Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry including but not limited to: casting directors, producers, directors, audition procedure and industry terms.
- Outside of the box thinkers with a creative, proactive approach.
- Quick learner
If you are interested in applying please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org